vmg2

Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving

Saturday 13 February 2016

TRAINING. 18 weeks to go...

Training plan is coming along really well, I'm trying to maintain 100 miles a week from January and then ramping it up to 200 miles per week up to the day I set off for Cornwall on 19th June.

With the weather as cold and wet as it is that means every Tuesday & Thursday I do a 1-2 hour session on the turbo trainer in the garage.
It would be mind numbingly dull but my lovely wife Debby bought me a DVD set of the top 100 climbs in the UK which I managed to rip onto a memory stick and use on an old TV....

 I have to say for no cost it is fantastic, check it out...




Mogwai are one of my favourite bands and this video is a great warm up/down. check it out.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIRcB0x4iU

No comments:

Post a Comment