vmg2

Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving

Tuesday 10 May 2016

The famous signposts !!!

I have good news and I have bad news.  The bad news is the signpost that everyone has photos under and the guy who took the pictures at JoG is nae longer there. Apparently he retired last year and they could not get a replacement so the company who owns the land sold it to developers and now all that is there is a permanent sign. (That is the good news) At least they don't take it down and pack it away like they used to.

The one at LE is still owned by Courtwood Photos but is only manned for pics from 9:30 am and I will hopefully be nearing Liskeard 50 miles up the road by then.  So my £10 picture of me with a personalised sign photo will sadly not happen.  As the guy said on the phone, " You can always do a selfie"


No comments:

Post a Comment