vmg2

Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving

Monday 4 July 2016

Please donate if you can or buy a H4H wristband/badge.

Thank you so much to all the lovely people who have donated.  XXXXXXX

I DID IT !!!  I finished the lejog a week ago.

I want to try and keep the fundraising going and promoted a bit as I am so close to the £2,016 target and the lovely people at Help For Heroes have kindly donated 200 wristbands and 100 large pin badges for me to sell so I would like to ask if anyone would like some for themselves or why not even buy a few to sell on to friends and family.  The wristbands are £2 each and the Badges are £3 each.  I have to say the badges are really nice.  Every penny of this money goes straight to Help For Heroes.

Or normal donations are split equally between Help For Heroes, Hope House Children's Hospices and the Kenyan Schools Project.

Please donate by clicking here >>>>> THE LEJOG 2016 DONATIONS WEBSITE

OR

If you would like to hand over cheques/cash/etc then let me know by emailing me at    lejog2016@rwowen.plus.com   and we can work out a way to do this so the money goes straight to the charities. I have sponsor forms available for all 3 charities and you can choose where it goes and get a proper receipt for it also. Please remember to always tick the gift aid box if you are a UK taxpayer as this means your money is topped up by HMRC bless them !!

Here are the lovely items and some being worn by some people you may recognise.









No comments:

Post a Comment