vmg2

Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving

Saturday 26 March 2016

Train to LE booked !!

I have booked my train to the end of the world as we know it, namely Penzance.  Being a bit obsessed with saving as much money as I can on this quest, research has shown it is apparently best to get an app on your phone to buy it and you get sent an email with a large black and white square digital splodge.  

If you are super intelligent you can look closely at it for 25 minutes in a dark room while humming the theme tune to Mission Impossible and you will never guess what appears before you on the screen.

It will actually tell you where Wally is,  honest.  Try it !!




Call me old fashioned but I preferred to have an actual ticket in my hand that a scary conductor would ask me to produce or suffer a fate worse than death that involving plyers, blow torch and being thrown from a speeding train at full speed.

Oh well, I guess they call it progress.  It's s shame they don't spend the budget on more comfortable seats or better sandwiches.



Just to help anyone, the app is trainline and best time to book it is the day it comes available on the app which is 85 days before the date.


No comments:

Post a Comment